By Irene Connolly,Marion Palmer,Hannah Barton,Gráinne Kirwan
An creation to Cyberpsychology is the 1st booklet to supply a student-oriented advent to this quickly becoming and more and more studied subject. it's designed to inspire scholars to severely review the psychology of on-line interactions, and to boost applicable study methodologies to accomplish their very own paintings during this box.
The book is comprised of 4 major sections:
- An assessment of cyberpsychology and on-line learn methodologies
- Social psychology in an internet context
- The sensible purposes of cyberpsychology
- The mental features of different applied sciences.
Each bankruptcy includes:
- Explanations of key words and a thesaurus to facilitate understanding
- Content summaries to help scholar learning
- Activity bins, dialogue questions and instructed studying to steer additional study.
Further assets for college students and teachers can be found at the book’s significant other site, together with audio and video hyperlinks, essay questions, a multiple-choice try out financial institution, and PowerPoint lecture slides.
Uniquely combining a survey of the sphere with a spotlight at the utilized parts of psychology, the ebook is designed to be a middle textual content for undergraduate modules in cyberpsychology and the psychology of the web, and a primer for college kids of postgraduate courses in cyberpsychology.
Read or Download An Introduction to Cyberpsychology PDF
Similar human-computer interaction books
“This is a high quality piece of labor that makes a speciality of good fortune components enforcing an workplace perform administration and digital health and wellbeing documents method. ”John Moustakakis, CIO, Westchester clinical heart, Hawthorne, NY“An first-class source for all nurses - particularly complex perform Nurses -- contemplating the choice of an digital health and wellbeing list process or studying concerning the implementation method.
It has lengthy been authorized that the social and cultural meanings of the automobile some distance exceed the sensible want for mobility. This booklet marks the 1st try and give a contribution to highway protection, contemplating, intensive, those meanings and the cultures of using which are formed by way of them. within the corporation of vehicles examines the views that youngsters have on autos, and explores the wider social and cultural meanings of the auto, the capability it's purported to fulfil, and the predicted merits it deals to younger drivers.
National, and certainly all over the world, there was a starting to be knowledge of the significance of entry to details. consequently, info know-how (IT), largely outlined and its position past the inner workings of companies has leapt into the social awareness. Diving into the Bitstream distinguishes itself through weaving jointly the suggestions and stipulations of IT.
This e-book constitutes the refereed complaints of the seventh foreign convention on Social Computing and Social Media, SCSM 2015, held as a part of the seventeenth foreign convention on Human-Computer interplay, HCII 2015, held in l. a., CA, united states, in August 2015. the complete of 1462 papers and 246 poster papers offered on the HCII 2015 meetings was once rigorously reviewed and chosen from 4843 submissions.
- Social Computing and Social Media: 8th International Conference, SCSM 2016, Held as Part of HCI International 2016, Toronto, ON, Canada, July 17–22, 2016. ... (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- The Human Face of Ambient Intelligence: Cognitive, Emotional, Affective, Behavioral and Conversational Aspects (Atlantis Ambient and Pervasive Intelligence)
- Emotion Online: Theorizing Affect on the Internet
- Winning Design!: LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT Design Patterns for Fun and Competition (Technology in Action)
- Mining User Generated Content (Social Media and Social Computing)
- Adaptive Perspectives on Human-Technology Interaction: Methods and Models for Cognitive Engineering and Human-Computer Interaction (Human Technology Interaction Series)
Extra resources for An Introduction to Cyberpsychology
An Introduction to Cyberpsychology by Irene Connolly,Marion Palmer,Hannah Barton,Gráinne Kirwan